Jackson Car Accident Lawyers
When You Need A Serious Injury Attorney
Car accidents occur far too often in Mississippi. The physical pain from injuries, property loss from vehicle damage, the costly inconvenience of auto replacement, and the loss of income can be devastating for most families. Medical bills for doctors, physical therapy, and other related needs can be overwhelming. For many individuals, these accidents are an unwelcome part of their future as they struggle with disabilities, pain, and the loss of transportation.
If you are involved motor vehicle accident due to another driver’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for bills, loss of income, permanent disability, and pain and suffering. In addition to all types of car accident cases, our Jackson car accident attorneys can take cases involving trucks and all other types of automobiles.
Tell us about your car accident in a free case evaluation!
You’ve Been in a Car Accident – Now What?
By following the steps below, you can help protect yourself:
(1) Report the accident immediately to the local police.
(2) Exchange information with the driver, including:
- Name, address and phone number.
- License number.
- The insurance company and policy number.
- The vehicle owner’s name.
- A description of the car make, model, and color.
- The name of company if the vehicle is company car or driven by employee.
(3) Document the accident:
- Use your phone or camera to photograph any damage.
- Use your phone or camera to photograph the location of the accident.
(4) Obtain witness information:
- Do not rely on police to obtain witness information. Some witnesses leave before police arrive, so get their name, address, and phone number, as well as a brief statement of what they saw.
(5) Take photographs of your injuries.
(6) Do not sign any documents before you consult with our car accident lawyers.
Call Our Jackson Car Accident Attorney – (601) 522-2222
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, our experienced car accident lawyers in Jackson, can assist you. Even if the other driver was uninsured, you may be entitled to recover damages by the negligent party’s insurance company or by your own insurer if the negligent driver was uninsured or underinsured.
Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation.