Hit & Run Accident Lawyers in Jackson, MSWhen a car accident leaves you injured and with damaged property, it’s common to feel frustrated and stressed. These feelings are amplified, however, when the driver who caused your crash fled the scene. While it’s highly illegal to commit a hit and run, these accidents are unfortunately commonplace in Mississippi. If you’ve been hurt in a hit and run accident, you still have recourse to pursue compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered. At the Law Offices of Malouf & Malouf, PLLC, our highly experienced hit & run car accident lawyers in Jackson have been helping clients since 1970. Our attorneys are Mississippians, through and through, and our firm is dedicated to helping others in our community when they need it most.
Not sure if you have a case? Get started today with a free case review.
Take Control After A Hit & Run
- Gather Identifying Information – You should never risk your personal safety to get information, but any details can help your case. Try to remember license plate numbers, make, model, and color of the car, or any other identifying features.
- Identify Witnesses – If there were any pedestrians or other drivers who witnessed your crash, ask for their information, and see if they will be willing to give a statement to law enforcement officers.
- Seek Medical Attention – We’ve listed this as step 3, but in many cases this should be your very first action. If you’ve been seriously injured, do not hesitate to get the care you need. If your injuries do not require urgent attention, you should still schedule a doctor’s visit as soon as possible.
- File a Police Report – A police report is a strong piece of evidence when pursuing your claim. Even if you are unable to provide any identifying information, this is still proof that you are taking this situation seriously.
- Hire a Jackson Car Accident Attorney – Hit and run accidents are notoriously challenging to pursue, but that doesn’t mean you should pay the price for another driver’s negligence. Contact a lawyer who can explain your options, and can help you pursue fair financial recovery.
Pursue Justice With Our Hit & Run Attorney! (601) 522-2222For more than 40 years, the Law Offices of Malouf & Malouf, PLLC has been dedicated to the rights of Mississippi residents. We understand how difficult the time following a car accident can be, and our Jackson car accident lawyers stand ready to fight for the fair compensation you deserve. We believe that if you’ve been injured in a hit and run accident, you’ve already paid enough – let us work to recover the money you need for medical expenses, property damage, and more.
Don’t hesitate to secure the dedicated representation you need. Call (601) 522-2222 to learn how we can help.