How to Make the Most of Your Free Initial Personal Injury Consultation in Jackson, Mississippi
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Jackson, Mississippi, the Law Offices of Malouf & Malouf, PLLC offer free, initial consultations to clients to help them determine whether they might have a claim under the law. Malouf & Malouf, PLLC can review the details of your accident report, look at your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages, and provide you with an honest assessment of your claim. You have nothing to lose and may be entitled to seek damages for your losses after your accident. Contact Malouf & Malouf, car accident attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi today to learn more. If you are preparing for your initial consultation, what steps can you take to make the most of your free meeting with a personal injury lawyer? The best thing you can do is to come prepared. Here are some items you can bring to your initial consultation to get the most out of this meeting.
Initial Personal Injury Consultation Checklist
There are several documents you can bring to your free initial consultation with the personal injury attorneys at Malouf & Malouf to make the most of this meeting and to get the answers you might need. Malouf & Malouf are personal injury attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi who can look over your accident reports, medical bills, and any other information you might have to provide you with an honest assessment of your case. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, and as your case unfolds, Malouf & Malouf may need additional information. If you are having difficulty getting some of this information, bring as much information as you can, and Malouf & Malouf can help you from there. Here is a checklist for your free, initial consultation with Malouf & Malouf:
- Medical Records. If you sought medical treatment after your car accident, bring any diagnoses, medical records, or prescriptions. If you have been seeking rehabilitative services, bring any treatment plans or notes from your therapist. The value of your personal injury claim will depend upon how serious your injury was and how long you are likely to be disabled as a result of your injury. Malouf & Malouf are personal injury lawyers in Jackson, Mississippi who can review your medical records and help you understand what your next steps should be.
- Medical Bills. Bring any medical bills you have received to your initial consultation with the personal injury lawyers at Malouf & Malouf. Our attorneys can use these bills to estimate the value of your claim.
- Insurance Information and Correspondence with Insurance Adjusters. Bring your policy information and also bring information about the other driver’s policy you received after your car accident. Malouf & Malouf are personal injury attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi who can review your claims, review the amounts of money insurance adjusters are offering, and who can, in some cases, fight to help you get a better recovery. Sometimes insurance adjusters use estimates to determine the value of your settlement. Other companies might use computer programs that use formulas to estimate the value of your claim. However, you are entitled to receive money to cover your actual damages, not to cover estimates. Malouf & Malouf are car accident attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi who can look over any correspondence you have had with insurance adjusters to help you get the best possible settlement permitted under the law.
- Pay Stubs and Information About Missed Days from Work. Bring pay stubs, W-2 forms, or any other information you might have about your pay and about days you might have missed from work as a result of your accident. Malouf & Malouf are car accident lawyers in Jackson, Mississippi who can review this information and use it to estimate the value of your claim.
- Police Reports. Bring any police reports or accident reports to your initial consultation with your personal injury lawyer. Your lawyer can review this information to learn more about who might have been at fault for your accident. If you don’t have a police report or are having trouble getting your police report, consider speaking to Malouf & Malouf, car accident lawyers in Jackson, Mississippi today.
- Names of Witnesses and Other Parties Involved. If witnesses saw what happened during or after your accident, bring the names and contact information of these witnesses. You’ll also want to bring the names of negligent parties or other drivers.
- Photos of the Accident Scene. If you were able to take photos of the accident scene, damage to your car, or took photos of your injuries, bring these photos to your initial consultation with Malouf & Malouf, car accident attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi today.
This is just some of the information that can be useful to bring to your initial consultation with your personal injury lawyer. As Malouf & Malouf review your case, our firm may need additional information to better file or fight your claim. The sooner you meet with our firm, the better, so we can gather any documents you might need.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Jackson, Mississippi Today
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Jackson, Mississippi, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Malouf & Malouf offer free initial consultations to car accident victims. We only get paid if you win, and can offer you an honest assessment of your claim. Contact Malouf & Malouf today to schedule your free initial consultation to learn more about how to protect your rights.